CRM Analyst Consultant
International Consulting Group Marketing (www.icgmarcom.com), located in Silicon Valley, is seeking a well-qualified CRM Analyst Consultant with broad technical skills, strong financial acumen and deep analytical skills. As the consultant for a corporate B.U., you will be responsible for collaborating with and supporting the Marketing, Finance and Sales teams with the primary focus of creating and generating reports to support planning, budget allocation, marketing campaign ROI, etc.
Requires proven experience across a broad range of data mining and reporting including; executive/management dashboards, spreadsheets and a wide variety of reports.
This consulting project offers an exceptional opportunity to work with a leading Silicon Valley high tech company as well as in a positive and cohesive team environment.
Onsite at Client HQ. Silicon Valley/ South S.F. Bay Area.
Depending on experience.
Full-time, 1 year plus anticipated.
- The ideal candidate is self-driven with 5+ years of B2B reporting experience utilizing SF.com and like CRMs. Must include experience supporting Marketing, Finance and Sales.
- Successful relevant track record at one or more mid-size or enterprise high tech companies.
- Adept at project management for global reporting including design, development, delivery and stakeholder communication and feedback.
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, and be the primary point of contact within Marketing Analytics for CRM reporting.
- Ability to collaborate to solve data problems, implement new reporting solutions, and deliver effective reports by joining disparate data-sets, exporting CRM data to Excel, blend different data into targets, etc.
- Support and develop data analysis frameworks that will support daily/weekly/monthly operational reporting and executive dashboards.
- Capability to leverage strong data extraction skills to drive worldwide reporting deliverables, create ad hoc financial and marketing analysis, support business planning, and implement ideas for process improvement.
- Heavy focus on marketing/demand generation/sales funnel metrics i.e. leads, conversions and related campaign ROI.
- Working knowledge of Marketing Automation/Marketo, BI/Analytics platforms/Tableau, and/or Adobe Campaign highly desirable.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or commensurate work experience
Please submit your relevant cover letter/email text including “CRM Analyst Consultant”, and WORD-version Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that no phone calls can be accepted. Only local S.F. Bay Area candidates will be considered.