Marketing/Finance Analyst Consultant
International Consulting Group Marketing (www.icgmarcom.com), located in Silicon Valley, is seeking a well-qualified Marketing/Finance Analyst Consultant with broad technical skills, strong financial acumen and deep analytical skills. As the consultant for a corporate B.U., you will be responsible for collaborating with and supporting the Global and Field Marketing, Finance and B.U. leaders to help drive insights into the overall performance of the business.
Responsible for reporting of program performance to provide insights and recommendations for future initiatives that entail analysis of both front-end and back-end metrics (revenue, pipeline and funnel conversion). Partner closely with Global and Field Marketing, Finance, and Sales business unit leaders and other corporate functions.
This consulting project offers an exceptional opportunity to work with a leading Silicon Valley high tech company as well as in a positive and cohesive team environment.
Onsite at Client HQ. Silicon Valley/ South S.F. Bay Area.
Depending on experience.
Full-time, 1 year plus anticipated.
- The ideal candidate is self-driven with 4 to 7 years demonstrated experience in finance/marketing analytics or related field. Successful relevant track record at one or more mid-size or enterprise high tech companies.
- Proven ability effectively communicate performance metrics and business impact to stakeholders and partners.
- Capability to use multiple data sources to effectively answer business performance questions. Utilize multiple systems to pull data.
- Experience partnering with functional marketing teams to drive marketing / campaign optimization capabilities
from analytics outputs.
- Successful background partnering with business teams to set business objectives (KPIs), build Salesforce dashboards/reports that support ongoing reporting and analysis, and be a key contributor to the marketing and sales teams to drive strategic decisions and investments in marketing and sales plays.
- Solid expertise designing, building and automating actionable reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly, ongoing) that highlights issues and drives an improved understanding of the business.
- Ability to collaborate within BU team to understand relevant goals, define success metrics, and measurement solutions as they relate to site analytics.
- Proficiency with developing and running ad hoc reports and analysis to answer business questions.
- Adept at partnering with internal customers to analyze the impact of marketing investments, identify growth opportunities, and present key findings and recommendations to drive and support business decisions.
- Expertise with translating raw data into compelling insights; develop data-driven stories and executive presentations using multiple channels including PowerPoint, dashboards and infographics.
- Savvy with identifying innovative ways to search for meaningful patterns, trends, and relationships amongst large amounts of data and identify the success measures, analyses and reporting processes that lead to actionable findings.
- Capability to synthesize complex qualitative and quantitative data to form clear, well-supported, data-driven recommendations for non-technical audiences, and present results to internal stakeholders.
- Expert in Salesforce, Excel, Tableau or other BI tools.
- Strong data analytics and statistics skills (descriptive and predictive).
- 1+ years working with some marketing automation (Marketo)/ analytics tools.
- Experience with attribution/performance analysis a plus.
Please submit your relevant cover letter/email text including “Marketing/Finance Analyst Consultant”, and WORD-version Resume to: email@example.com.
Please note that no phone calls can be accepted. Only local S.F. Bay Area candidates will be considered.