Demand Generation Program Management Consultant
International Consulting Group Marketing (www.icgmarcom.com), located in Silicon Valley, is seeking multiple well-qualified Digital Marketing consultants. As the Demand Generation Customer Acquisition Consultant for a corporate B.U., you will be responsible for the program strategy and execution of Mid-Market customer acquisition programs and installed base customer marketing programs to drive leads to the Direct Sales teams and Customer Success teams.
Proven experience across a broad range of activities including; account based marketing, email marketing, lead nurture programs, and event marketing is required. Exceptional verbal and written communications, ability to lead through influence, and exceptional project management skills are a must for success in this role.
This consulting project offers an exceptional opportunity to work with a leading Silicon Valley high tech company as well as in a positive and cohesive team environment.
Onsite at Client HQ. Silicon Valley/ South S.F. Bay Area.
Depending on experience.
Full-time, 1 year plus anticipated.
- The ideal candidate is a creative marketer and go-getter with 4+ years of technology B2B demand generation experience. Combined with Product Marketing functional and program experience a major plus
- Successful track record at one or more mid-size or enterprise high tech companies
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute demand programs that drive pipeline for Net New as well as land and expand opportunities
- Adept at spearheading lead nurture and tech solution-trial engagement programs
- Ability to be the execution lead for installed base land and expand programs
- Highly effective at creating emails, landing pages, and marketing offers such as; videos, infographics, and white papers to support demand generation activities. Copywriting experience a plus
- Capability to manage agency and third party vendors’ deliverables including creative briefs, budgets, timelines and creative execution to final product
- Expertise managing the creative production process, serving as the single point of contact across internal teams and external agencies
- Plan and drive corporate presence at events including; webinars, industry events, and tradeshows
- Major plus if experience includes being a global liaison for programs for the EMEA and APAC regions
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar. MBA a plus
Please submit your relevant cover letter/email text including “Demand Generation Program Management Consultant”, and WORD-version Resume to: email@example.com.
Please note that no phone calls can be accepted. Only local S.F. Bay Area candidates will be considered.