Environmental Technologies Technical Project Manager
Cupertino, CA (Candidates must be local to the San Francisco Bay Area)
4 to 6 month contract (subject to extension)
Our client is seeking a candidate to drive compliance to environmental regulations and drive sustainability initiatives on hardware products.
The candidate will work closely with the Environmental Technologies group to define and implement environmental specifications including those on energy efficiency, design, and restricted substances.
BS or MS in Engineering, Chemistry, Biomedical Science, Materials Science or related fields
- Knowledge of environmental regulations and standards on restricted substances and energy efficiency (RoHS, WEEE Directive, EU CoC on Efficiency of External Power Supplies, REACH SVHC, etc.)
- Experience interpreting and implementing environmental requirements
- Individual who thrives in the details
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Excellent project management skills with experience interacting with interdisciplinary teams
- 2+ years of project management experience in a corporate setting preferred
- Proven documentation skills
- Comfortable with fast-paced, schedule-driven environment
- Self-starter with a proven ability to influence others
Send your resume to: email@example.com.