Engineering Program Manager—Enclosures
We are looking for an Engineering Program Manager with Enclosure Product Design and Physical Integration experience [BS/MS EE preferred] for our Fortune 50 client, located in Cupertino.
As an Engineering Program Manager within our client’s organization you will be responsible for managing the development and implementation process for one of our client’s HW technology Program Management teams.
The position will support multiple product lines from the hardware engineering organization.
In this role you will drive the day-to-day program activities to meet the overall program objectives with a heavy focus on the processes within the engineering design and validation cycles.
- Drive day-to-day activities to meet overall project objectives.
- Enable the development effort by creating and monitoring an efficient, streamlined process.
- Identify and direct all resources required to execute successful projects.
- Create and maintain project schedules.
- Lead cross-functional communication between project teams and external vendors.
- Provide timely issue resolution and critical path management.
- Facilitate good communication and collaboration across engineering functions, operations, and vendors.
- Offer multiple levels of status across a wide spectrum of individual contributors to executive management.
- Possess strong presentation skills.
- Hardware Project/Program Manager with a minimum of 5+ years of related technical background.
- Hardware program management experience required.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience.
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles.
- Remains flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity.
- Detailed knowledge of product development processes as well as a strong understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Experience with Mass Storage (SSD/HDD/NAND) development program management
- Experience with international vendors/companies
- MBA and/or PMP certification
Send your resume, in Microsoft Word format, WITH salary requirements, AND a cover letter saying why you’re a good fit for the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org.