Full Material Disclosure Program Manager
1 year full-time contract, subject to extension
Our client’s Environmental Technologies group is seeking a seasoned program manager to drive collection of the chemical composition of the parts and materials used in the client’s products to support compliance with regulatory requirements and corporate initiatives and toxicological assessment of the materials used in our client’s products.
Your focus will be to drive the work of a team of globally dispersed contractors, working with internal stakeholders driving the actions of external suppliers to provide the chemical composition of the parts and materials used in the client’s products.
This critical composition data is required to ensure the client’s products meet regulatory requirements and corporate initiatives as defined in the client’s Regulated Substances Specification and the client’s Biocompatibility team has the data required to conduct toxicological assessments of the materials used in the client’s products.
You are a master of execution orchestrating the work of a globally disperse team of contractors working with internal stakeholders in a matrixed organization to drive demonstrated results.
- Bachelors in engineering or science, or a related field preferred
- Ability to drive execution and provide performance metrics reporting demonstrating success
- Experience effectively managing globally dispersed contract resources, ensuring business processes are well defined and consistently executed
- Advanced reporting and analytical skills
- Experience with electronics manufacturing supply chain suppliers and practices
- Experience with product lifecycle management (PLM) systems and product Bills of Materials (BOMs) and Approved Manufacturer Lists (AMLs)
- Thrives in environments where focus on precise execution is required
- Comfortable driving outcomes that require influence without control
- Comfortable distilling information into crisp and concise messaging
Send your resume, in Microsoft Word format, to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with your salary requirements.