Field Marketing Manager Consultant
International Consulting Group Marketing (www.icgmarcom.com), located in Silicon Valley, is seeking a well-qualified Field Marketing Manager Consultant for our leading high technology client.
The Field Marketing Manager Consultant will support the Northeast-Americas Field Marketing and Sales teams in their development, management and delivery of demand generation and sales enablement programs to drive sales. The consultant will collaborate with the Field Marketing Director and Team, Corporate Marketing, Channel Marketing, Partners and Sales teams to drive the delivery of high-impact field marketing campaigns, events and communications.
Requires an entrepreneurial approach, resourcefulness, flexibility and ability to be a strong individual contributor.
Home office. In Northeast region: VA, PA, northern states to Maine.
Full-time, 40/hours week. 3-4 months with extension possible.
Depending on experience and market-rate competitive.
Ability to travel (within Area) – a few times per quarter.
- 6+ years of B2B high tech, strategic and hands-on field marketing experience. (Can include Channel Marketing experience) (Sales experience a plus)
- Proven track record of leading collaborative efforts to develop, manage and deliver regional field marketing plans to increase leads, drive pipeline and build relationships for area sales teams
- Solid capability to be marketing lead and central point of contact for region with expertise across strategic account marketing and lead development program management
- Proficient at collecting and reporting feedback from sales leadership to marketing organizations to enable close alignment between marketing investment and sales requirements
- Provide leadership and input on field requirements for integration into corporate-run marketing programs and campaigns. Support region budget management
- Drive sales revenue goals through integrated marketing campaigns, and events that target executive, management and technical audiences
- Manage regional marketing calendar and optimize cross functional interlock and alignment
- Liaison with product marketing and field sales to support sales enablement efforts via communications, new assets/tools and training opportunities
- Manage regional marketing dashboard to track metrics and ROI of marketing spend on leads, pipeline, and revenue
- Working knowledge of CRM and marketing automation tools a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus
Please submit your relevant cover letter/email text including “Field Marketing Manager Consultant”, and WORD-version Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that no phone calls can be accepted. Only Northeast region located candidates will be considered.