Marketing Operations and Campaigns Consultant
International Consulting Group Marketing (www.icgmarcom.com), located in Silicon Valley, is seeking a well-qualified Marketing Operations and Campaigns Consultant. As a consultant for a corporate B.U., you will be responsible for collaborating with and supporting the worldwide Marketing and Sales Team on the planning, program/campaign management and execution of marketing demand generation and customer marketing programs.
Proven experience across a broad range of activities including; business process, project management, and marketing operations plus proficiency with B2B Marketing and Lead Qualification best practices.
This consulting project offers an exceptional opportunity to work with a leading Silicon Valley high tech company as well as in a positive and cohesive team environment.
Onsite at Client HQ. Silicon Valley/ South S.F. Bay Area.
Depending on experience.
Full-time, 1 year plus anticipated.
- The ideal candidate is a go-getter with 3-5 years of technology B2B marketing operations and demand generation experience. Must include experience working with global teams and supporting demand gen.
- Successful relevant track record at one or more mid-size or enterprise high tech companies
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, and be the primary point of contact within Marketing Operations for working with Marketing Managers to define and document campaign requirements and deliverables and deliver on new campaign requests
- Ability to create a project plan for each campaign to align all parties to schedule and deliverables and manage campaign calendar and priorities. Ensure resources are aligned to deliver to plan
- Work closely with Campaign Developers to ensure campaigns are built and executed to plan
- Adept at providing project management for technical projects including upgrades, integrations, and implementations of systems within the Marketing and Sales platforms
- Proven experience working with Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, and IT teams in developing and implementing processes, business requirements, and systems
- Capability to document campaign processes and SLAs, and train key stakeholders on processes and timelines. As well as assist with designing and implementing new processes to support Marketing and Sales best practices
- Self-starter with exceptional communication, and presentation skills
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or commensurate work experience
Please submit your relevant cover letter/email text including “Marketing Operations and Campaigns Consultant”, and WORD-version Resume to: email@example.com.
Please note that no phone calls can be accepted. Only local S.F. Bay Area candidates will be considered.