Senior Configuration Change Analyst
We’re looking for an experienced Configuration Change Analyst with a full understanding of industry practices, and company policies and procedures to resolve a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways.
- Works on problems of diverse scope, where analysis of data require analysis and evaluation.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel.
- Normally receives little instruction on a day to day basis.
- Support multiple product teams through new product process.
- Critical member of the product development team that interfaces directly with both internal and external outsourcing partners as required.
- Provide clear input to the project team on schedule, issues and deliverables related to documentation.
- Structure BOMs, provide analysis on changes, route and follow up on ECOs for quick turn around. Work closely with operations support teams and regional counterparts.
- Drive best practices through documentation control policies and procedures across functions.
- Ability to program manage multiple tasks, lead cross-functional peers and report status to management on project deliverables.
- Ensure released policies are adhered to.
- Off-hour support required via e-mail and phone.
- 10 years of Change Management experience working with cross-functional teams such as Engineering and Operations
- AA degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with PDM/PLM tools, Agile experience is preferred but not required
- Experience with ERP tools, SAP experience is preferred but not required
- Expertise in documentation control and change management best practices
Three to six (3-6) month contract; subject to extension.
Submit your resume, in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com.