Visual/User Interface Designer
Onsite in Cupertino, CA
We’re looking for a User Interface (UI) Designer with prototyping experience for one of our Fortune 100 clients.
- Experience designing screens for new web and/or desktop apps
- Experience designing/prototyping web pages with basic user interaction concepts
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills (in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office Word, Excel (Knowledge in Website Design would be a big plus)
- Can meet deadlines with minimal oversight
- Can keep confidentiality with strong ethics
- Experience creating icons and graphics for applications or presentations
- Can create graphics for marketing related artifacts and technical diagrams for less technical audience
Open, DOE; you MUST send your annual salary requirements along with your resume.
Submit your resume, in Microsoft Word format, along with a cover letter explaining why you’re a good fit for this position AND samples of both graphic design and technical illustrations, to: email@example.com.