Environmental Compliance Data Specialist (Declaration Analyst)
6 month contract (subject to extension)
The Contract Declaration Analyst supports part and product release by collecting required environmental compliance documentation from suppliers and updating Agile with the compliance status and documentation. The Contract Declaration Analyst will also provide system UAT, auditing, compliance process improvement efforts, documentation creation, supplier follow-up, and review and acceptance of full material declarations.
BS degree required; MS degrees welcome; specialization in chemistry or a related topic is a plus
Some of the required tasks for this project are as follows (subject to change, depending on the needs of the project):
- Collect environmental compliance data and documentation from suppliers
- Work closely with suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate environmental data and documentation is submitted in order to support hardware development programs
- Drive suppliers to submit environmental compliance data and documentation, including statements of compliance, test reports, and material content declarations, to demonstrate compliance with Apple requirements
- Identify parts and materials that require environmental compliance data and documentation, drive the supplier declaration process, and manage exceptions as needed
- Prioritize issues and track details to ensure data is obtained as required to support development products
Send your resume (in Microsoft Word format), as well as your desired hourly rate, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.