Field Marketing Specialist Consultant
International Consulting Group Marketing (www.icgmarcom.com), located in Silicon Valley, is seeking a well-qualified Field Marketing Specialist Consultant for our leading high technology client.
The Field Marketing Specialist Consultant will support the Northeast-Americas Field Marketing and Sales teams in their management and execution of demand generation and sales enablement activities to drive sales. The consultant will collaborate with the Field Marketing Director and Team, Corporate Marketing, Channel Marketing, Partners and Sales teams to support the delivery of high-impact field marketing campaigns, events and communications.
Requires an entrepreneurial approach, resourcefulness, flexibility and ability to be a strong individual contributor.
Home office. In Northeast region: VA, PA, northern states to Maine.
Full-time, 40/hours week. 3-4 months with extension possible.
Depending on experience and market-rate competitive.
Ability to travel (within Area) – a few times per quarter.
- 3+ years of B2B high tech, project management and hands-on field marketing experience. (Can include Channel Marketing experience)
- Proven track record of leading collaborative efforts to manage and deliver regional field marketing campaigns to increase leads, drive pipeline and build relationships for area sales teams
- Ability to be field marketing central point of contact for region with expertise across account marketing and lead development activities and tactics
- Proficient at collecting and reporting feedback from sales leadership to field marketing director and marketing organizations to support close alignment between marketing investment and sales requirements
- Provide input on field requirements for integration into corporate-run marketing programs and campaigns
- Support sales revenue goals by coordinating integrated marketing campaigns, and events that target executive, management and technical audiences
- Co-manage regional marketing calendar
- Act as liaison with product marketing and field sales to support sales enablement efforts via communications of new assets/tools and training opportunities
- Support preparation of regional marketing dashboard to track metrics and ROI of marketing spend on leads, pipeline, and revenue
- Working knowledge of CRM and marketing automation tools a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field.
Please submit your relevant cover letter/email text including “Field Marketing Specialist Consultant”, and WORD-version Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that no phone calls can be accepted. Only Northeast region located candidates will be considered.