Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) Writer
This project is to create Business Requirements Documents (BRDs).
Full-time, onsite contract, located in Cupertino, CA. (Applicants must be local to the San Francisco Bay Area). Starts as a 3 month project, subject to extension.
- Attend compliance management systems business requirements definition workshops and document business requirements in a Business Requirements Document (BRD).
- Work with compliance management systems team to revise existing Business Requirements Document (BRD) for custom web portal application development and third-party application configuration.
- Develop and revise supplier facing specifications and requirements documents as required.
- Support revision of related policy and procedure documents.
- Develop supplier training materials following formatting guidelines and requirements.
- Edit recordings of supplier training presentations.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced skills and experience with word processors, Pages preferred.
- Advanced skills and experience with presentation applications, Keynote preferred.
- Sold skills and experience video editing tools, QuickTime preferred.
- High-tech experience preferred
- Electronics manufacturing experience preferred
- Compliance management experience preferred
Open, DOE; you MUST send your annual salary requirements along with your resume.
Submit your resume, in Microsoft Word format, along with a cover letter explaining why you’re a good match for this position, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.