Technical Writer with Engineering Background
This project is to provide instructional design assistance for our Client’s Product Documentation content development for macOS software.
- Providing support for content development, radar bug reporting, and content testing activities
- Developing instructional materials for assigned apps
- Following our Client’s and macOS content development processes
- Ensuring assigned content is consistent with the approved Client format
- Traveling to our Client in Cupertino and attending major project planning events, such as kickoff meetings or other key meetings throughout the project, as requested by the content manager
Skills and Requirements:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Candidate must have 5-7 years of experience.
- Well versed in iOS and Mac OS X.
- Possesses strong writing skills.
Open, DOE; you MUST send your annual salary requirements along with your resume.
Submit your resume, in Microsoft Word format, along with a cover letter explaining why you’re a good match for this position, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.